INRIX helps Mercedes-Benz drivers to find cheap off-street parking lots
At the end of each month, we handpick and summarize 7 most critical and exciting stories in the industry. Also check the hyperlink to the original article to read more, enjoy!
- Apple is opening Siri to developers, interacting with 3rd party apps. Apple also announced the updates on Apple maps, allowing users to search stops on the route, and move the view around during navigation. The new features will apply to Apple CarPlay through iOS 10.
- Ford launched SmartDeviceLink.com, accelerating the partnerships with Auto OEMs and app developers on SmartDeviceLink platform
- INRIX Off-Street Parking launched in Mercedes-Benz vehicles in Europe and will be available in the US this summer. It helps the drivers to find, compare and navigate off-street parking spaces
- Waze is testing new feature which avoids crazy left turns in busy intersections, starting in Los Angeles
- Toyota collaborates with KDDI to build up a global connected car platform
- Ford to offer Telogis-powered Maintenance Connect Telematics solution to fleets in the US and Canada